Book Check Out Rules
- Students, Staff and Parents can check out up to 3 books at the library. (See Ms. Wolfe if you'd like to check out more.)
- Patrons have 2 weeks for all books except graphic novels. Graphic novels are checked out for 1 week.
- Magazines may be read at anytime in the library and they must stay in the library.
- If a book is late, we will start charging fines after it is 3 days late ( 10 cents a day).
- If a patron has more than 2 overdue books, they cannot check out any more books.
- We will contact your families if you have overdue books and students may be kept from certain activities until their record is cleared.
- If a book is lost or destroyed, a patron can volunteered (2 periods per book) or pay for it.